19th Annual Peony Festival
155 Arena St., Oshawa
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday June 10 and Sunday June 11
- Festival and gardens open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day
- Flower show floor opens after judging on Saturday June 10 at 11 a.m.
- Open ceremonies are 11 a.m. on the main stage on the north west side of the creek
- Market and Artisan vendor zone – West side of the creek
- Food Truck Alley on the East side of the creek across the bridge
- Bugs and Beetles display
- Free activities for children
- Music performances